OLIVER GOLDSMITH 1960's "EXETER" EYEGLASSES
View all Oliver Goldsmith
- We hold one of the largest collections of vintage Oliver Goldsmith in the World
- This particular example dates from the 1960's and is named "Exeter"
- It has a very unique oversized shape with the temples starting at the bottom
- OG was a pioneer in eyewear design & made it a fashion statement in the 1960's
- Handmade in England by artisan craftsmen in a small workshop. Totally unique!
- Still with the original sticker. We are delighted to have added these to our Collection